Highly motivated hard worker who desires to see people reach their full potential, helping people with passion projects while emphasizing authenticity, empowerment, and vision.
First United Methodist Windsor – Family Ministries Developer – Summer 2021
- Conducted research for the local community, ministry, and outreach.
- Established vision and programming for nursery, children’s, and youth ministries.
- Built and trained an energetic volunteer team.
- Wrote a job description for the anticipated permanent position.
Cornerstone – Youth Ministry Director – Jan 2019 – Feb 2021
- Maintained and progressed Cornerstone’s vision for youth ministry.
- Established deep and caring relationships with students, families, all volunteers and interns involved in the youth ministry.
- Organized, maintained and executed weekly youth ministry programs, mission opportunities, camps and events.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised adult volunteers/interns for relational ministry in the youth ministry.
- Managed the youth program budget and supervised administrative needs for the weekly youth ministry.
- Maintained Cornerstone’s website and online presence.
- Engaged congregation and community through digital platforms and marketing.
- Established vision and ministry of online engagement.
Heritage Academy – Web & Communication Assistant – Fall 2019
- Maintained the website and online presence of Heritage.
- Reported on current school events in a way that engages current and prospective families.
- Kept all calendars up-to-date with data entry and web programming.
Together We Rise – Social Media Internship – Summer 2018
- Organized social media campaign and fundraiser.
- Researched relevant needs and communicated goals to potential donors.
- Established contacts and maintained relationships.
Arts Reach Center – Intern – Summer 2017
- Spent 50 hours in a theater classroom with children aged four to 12.
- Aided in managing behavior. Conducted games, warm-ups, and other activities.
Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
Bachelor’s in Journalism and Media Communication – December 2019